Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by rubyrug
1. Segment 1 orange. Then heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. When butter foams add cherry tomatoes and fry until skins start to break open. Add olives, capers, herbs, orange segments and squeeze in juice of ½ lemon and ½ orange.
2. Stir for a minute or so until the sauce has emulsified. Turn off heat and reserve whilst you cook the fish.
To cook the fish…
1. Season fish fillet with salt & pepper on both sides.
2. Heat oil in frying pan to moderate/high heat and cook for a few mins on each side.
3. Plate up fillets and spoon over a generous amount of the sauce.