Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the onions and garlic to the frying pan and fry gently till just softened but not browned.
3. Throw in the herbs along with the olives and the white wine. Cook over a high heat for about 1 minute then add the lamb or chicken stock and continue cooking over a medium heat for just a couple of minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper, then pour the mixture over the lamb. Cover with a tight fitting lid and braise in the oven at 140C for about 2 hours.
5. Remove the lamb from casserole (keep it warm) and place the sauce over a medium-high heat to reduce slightly. If you prefer a thicker sauce, add a little cornflour mixed with water and cook till thickened.
6. Serve cut into thick slices (2 or 3 ribs per person) with a little of the sauce.