Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by micc
1. Mix wet ingredients first, then add the flour a bit at a time.
2. Knead into a ball, and then continue to knead the dough for about 5 min till you get a ball of dough that's springy.
3. Let it rest, covered, overnight.
4. Dump ball on a floured surface, roll out very thin, trim edges into a rectangle, cut into desired shapes. I made them into fettucine, ravioli, and tortellini!
5. (optional) Leave to dry for half an hour before dropping in boiling water, or dust with some flour and freeze in a sealed bag/container.
I can only upload one photo, so I've chosen the fettucine tossed simply with walnut basil pesto and slow-dried cherry tomatoes.
For more photos and descriptions and updates, you can check out:
Please do leave me a comment on my blog if you can (: