Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Start cooking your spaghetti (Cook a little under al dente !)
3. In a large, deep frying pan heat the olive oil gently and add the peperoni and garlic slices. Fry gently over a low heat for about for about a minute or so.
4. Add the cleaned vongole to the pan, swirling them around gently a few times before adding the glass of wine.
5. Cook the vongole over a high heat, shaking the pan occasionally. After a couple of minutes they should have opened. Check the sauce for seasoning, adding a pinch of salt, if necessary. Before adding the pasta, check the vongole , discarding any that haven't opened.
6. Drain the spaghetti and add it to the pan, then toss the pan gently to coat the pasta with the vongole sauce. Take it off the heat, add the chopped parsley and leave it to rest for a few seconds to allow the pasta to soak up some of the lovely juices.
Serve just as it is and NO CHEESE PLEASE ! ;-)