Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the bacon till it just starts to brown.
3. Toss in the mushrooms and the garlic and fry over a medium heat for a further 2- 3 mins.
4. Pour in the wine and cook over a medium heat till about 1/2 of the wine has evaporated.
5. Add the cream and parsley to pan and cook for a few minutes, reducing the sauce a little. Season with some salt and black pepper.
6. Add the drained pasta to the pan and toss over a low heat for a minute or so, to allow the pasta to soak up some of the sauce.
7. Serve with a little grated parmesan cheese.