Added by Allora Andiamo | Wed 28 Jan 2009 @ 12:03
Makes 1 serving
100-120g spaghetti, raw weight .
6-8 large prawns, raw,shelled
1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
4 mini roma tomatoes, chopped
1 clove of garlic, sliced
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
A few tbsp of olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
1. Start cooking your spaghetti as per packet instructions.
2. When its almost done, start preparing the prawns. Fry the garlic and chilli in the olive oil (low heat) for about a minute or so,making sure it doesn't burn.
3. Add the prawns and fry over a medium heat till pink and cooked through (should only take a couple of minutes at the most)
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, then give it a stir and take it off the heat.
5. Add the chopped herbs and finally the drained spaghetti, mixing well.
6. Serve with an extra sprinkling of herbs and a dash of olive oil, if you like.