Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the prawns gently till they turn pink on both sides. Add the garlic and fry gently for about a minute.
2. Season with a little salt and pepper
3. Add the Pernod to the pan and cook for a further minute.
4. Add the single cream and basil to the pan and heat the sauce very gently for a couple of minutes. Taste for seasoning.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan, mixing well, then serve immediately.
You can serve the spaghetti with some finely grated parmesan if you like but I prefer mine just as it is :)