Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Prepare the gelatine as per packet instructions and set aside while you prepare the filling.
3. Filling: In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest, till sugar has melted. Add the cream cheese, double cream and quark and continue whisking for about 1 minute. The cream should be nice and fluffy.
4. Add a couple of tablespoons of the cream to the prepared gelatine, mix well , then add the mixture to the bowl of cream. Whisk for approx. 1 minute.
5. Pour the mixture into the tin and spread out evenly.
6. Place the cheesecake in the fridge and allow to set overnight.
7. The next day, prepare the lemon topping. Place the eggs, butter, sugar, lemon juice and zest in a small saucepan.
8. Cook over a low heat for approx. 15mins , whisking the whole time. Once the sauce has thickened remove from the heat then whisk in the tablespoon of double cream.
9. Allow the sauce to cool then spread over the cheesecake. Pop the tin back in the fridge for a few hours to allow the topping to firm up a little before slicing.