Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by JamJarTrifle
2) Add the sugar and oil to the bananas. Mix until combined, but still slightly lumpy (it'll probably look a bit unappetising most of the war, but it's fine.
3) In a separate bowl, beat the egg, and then mix it into the banana-sugar mix.
4) Then add the milk, and mix until combined.
5) Fold in the flour and the ground spices until combined, but it may look a bit lumpy, so do not overmix.
6)Divide the mixture equally between the muffin cases.
7) Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the muffins have browned, and are springy to the touch.
8) Leave to cool, and serve.