Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Cover then place in the fridge and allow to marinade for at least 1 hour.
3. In the meantime prepare the couscous salad. Place all of the salad ingredients (except the couscous) into a large bowl and mix well.
4. Add the couscous to the dressing, mix well then place in the fridge to allow the flavours to mingle (about 1 hour).
5. To cook the chicken breast, heat a griddle pan without oil, till its very hot then cook the chicken slices for about 3-4 mins each side, making sure they're cooked through.
6. Serve with the couscous salad.