Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Fry the mixture over a low heat for about 15mins or until peppers are nice and soft.
3. Add the smoked paprika along with the cubed potatoes and fry for another minute or so.
4. Pour in the pureed tomatoes and stock, bring to the boil then simmer the soup gently for about 15mins.
5. Pour the soup into a blender (in 2 or 3 batches) and blend at high speed till smooth and silky. Add the cream to the last batch of soup.
6. Reheat a little if necessary. If you prefer, you can serve this soup ice-cold with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, perfect for hot weather :)