Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by fbaggins
2) Pour paste into a bowl
3) Pour in coconut milk, stir and mix well
4) Add in sugar, salt and mix well
5) Pour some on chicken to marinate, save the sauce balance
6) Pour the sauce balance into a pot and put it on stove to simmer
7) Add in the thinly sliced tumeric leaves
8) Simmer till the sauce thickens (or to your liking), then set aside
9) Roast marinated chicken (like you always do)
10) Serve roast chicken with the sauce
SIMPLE! Right? :)
You could adjust to your liking.