Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by lolly4891
2. Wash and chop spinach leaves if needed, place in bowl
3. Blanch asparagus in boiling hot water and then icy cold water to retain greenness
4. Roughly chop your cheese
5. Roast your tomatoes at a high heat drizzled with oilve oil and salt for about 15 minutes or until soft.
6. Roast your macadmias with salt in a hot over for 5 minutes.
7. Assemble salad by layering ingredients i always put asparagus on top.
8. Dollop on your homemade aioli or leave on side for those who may not like it!
9. Enjoy the best salad ever!