Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the rice and fry gently for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the broth,cover with a lid and cook over a low heat for 10mins. Stir occassionally.
4. Whilst the rice is cooking, steam the spinach in a seperate pan. Drain excess water then chop roughly.
5. Add the spinach to the rice and stir well. Season with a little salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6. Continue cooking till the rice is al dente (approx 5-8mins).
7. When it's ready, turn off the heat. Beat together the eggs and grated parmesan and place at the bottom of a large soup terrine (or use another pan if you don't have a terrine).
8. Carefully pour the soup (bit by bit) onto the egg mixture, beating gently all the time, till soup is nice and creamy.
9. Serve straight away with a little extra grated parmesan