Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by rhianna899
2) Mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl.
3) Mix the salad ingredients together in a bowl, apart from the peppadew peppers, add these onto the plate at the end.
4) Place a large frying pan over a medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
5) Slowly cook the red pepper, chilli, shallot and garlic from the beef burrito ingredients list until lightly browned and soft.
6) Add the teaspoons of cumin and paprika from the list and stir.
7) Add the diced steak and cook for around 3 minutes. (It cooks quickly so be careful it doesn't dry out).
8) Add the teaspoon of tomato puree and stir and cook for a further one minute. Remove from the pan to a warm plate.
9)Warm the tortillas one at a time in the pan for 10 seconds each side.
10) Add a generous spoonful of the steak mix and a sprinkling of grated cheese to each to tortilla and wrap.
Serve with the salad, guacamole and salsa. Enjoy!