Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Eddy13
2. The recipe shown is not actually that chewy so abit more chocolate could never hurt.
3. Great for a sweet treat after dinner in front of the telly.
2. Press the raspberries through a sieve. Whisk the egg yolks and suger untill pale and creamy, then mix in the almonds, cocoa, flour, melted chocolate, and sieved raspberries.
3. Whisk the egg whites untill they form stiff peaks (this is best done with an electric whisk). Fold a little into the chocolate mixture to loosen, then fold in the ramainder. Spoon into the tin and cook for 25 mins or untill risen and just firm. Cool for 1 hour.
4. Remove the cake from the tin and dust with icing suger. Serve with the sauce (see below) deorated with mint and raspberries.
1. Sieve the raspberries, then stir in the suger, if using.