Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Lesley_J
I love making this for weeknight dinners, it takes about 10 minutes to put together, that's what I call "Fast Food"!
* Top and tail the carrots, mange tout, and courgettes
* Chop the carrots, courgettes, sweet corn and pepper into bit size pieces
* Heat a couple of tablespoonfuls of olive oil in a large frying pan or wok
* Add the chopped onion and garlic and ginger
* Fry for a couple of minutes on a high heat, then turn down to a medium heat
* Add the chopped peppers, carrots, sweet corn and broccoli
* Stir fry for another 2-3 minutes
* Vegetables should be al dente, so don't overcook
* Remove the vegetables from the wok onto a warmed dish
* Heat a tbsp olive oil in the wok
* Add the noodles and stir fry for a few minutes