Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by hoppershaun
2. Heat a wok over a high heat until very hot and then add 1 tbsp of groundnut oil. Remove the beef from the marinade and add to the wok. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until browned all over. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
3. Add the remaining 1 tbsp of groundnut oil to the wok. Heat the oil and then add the ginger, shallots and garlic and stir-fry for 20-30 seconds.
4. Add the peppers, soy sauce, dry sherry, salt, pepper and sugar and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Return the beef to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Drizzle in the sesame oil and stir in.
7. Serve with egg noodles or plain rice.