Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by eatgreek
2. With a small spoon (or a special tool), remove the inside out drilling and keep in a bowl.
3. Add a little olive oil in a pot and place them standing up to be "stuck"
4. Prepare the filling:
the bowl that held inside pumpkins, add all remaining ingredients (minced meat, rice, onions, garlic, dill, egg, mint, salt, pepper and a little olive oil) and knead well.
5. As it mounted the zucchini, we fill up well over the filling.
6. Add water to pot until cover.
7. Boil for 30?-40 'over medium heat.
8. When finished cooking prepare the lemon and egg sause.
METHOD for the lemon and egg sause
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites of eggs until they become tight meringue.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat for a while.
3. Slowly add the juice from the lemons and beat well.
4. With a deep scoop take from the pot a little broth and add to bowl.
5. We repeat that step 2-3 more times and continue beating with the mixer. (This do not cut the egg)
6. Then pour the mixture into the pot and stir gently.
more here: http://eatgreek.net/