Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by FoodTube
This is quite simply one of the most awesome shrimp dishes you'll ever eat. Its so quick and simple but will leave you feeling like you can breakdance.
2. Dip the prawns into the batter and then drain. Introduce into the hot oil and hold for 5 seconds and then drop in. This stops the prawns sinking to the bottom and then sticking to the basket. Fry at 190c until pink and the batter is golden, about 2 -3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile place all the dipping ingredients into a bowl except the herbs. Taste to make sure you've got the sweet and sour balance right. Then add the herbs and blitz with a stick blender until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
4. Smash the living daylights out of the seaweed and chili until fine. Then pass through a sieve and you have your salt and pepper equivalent.
5. Once the prawns are cooked drain on kitchen paper and then season well with the seaweed / chili mix. Get it all over and then grate a little lemon over it too, whoo hoo.
6. Serve with your dipping sauce, a wedge of lemon and prepare for happiness!