Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the rest of the spices and yoghurt, mixing well.
3. Using a small sharp knife or skewer, poke lots of little holes in each potato (if the potato isn't too thick skinned i prefer to leave the skin on but you can peel them if you prefer).
4. Rub the potatoes with lemon juice before covering with the marinade.
5. Allow to marinate for at least 3 hours, preferably longer.
6. Wrap the potatoes in foil, then bake in a hot oven (about 220C) for about 1 hour or until cooked through. Alternatively, you can cook them on the barbecue.