Added by Sofieboddy | Thu 04 Nov 2010 @ 14:21
Easy yet impressive, these tartlets are ideal for alfresco eating or an indulgent dinner party dish
200g pack Tenderstem broccoli
1 packet ready-rolled puff pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 220įC.
2. Blanch the Tenderstem for 1 minute in boiling water whilst you prepare the pastry.
3. Cut the pastry into 4 rectangular pieces and place it onto 2 baking trays lined with parchment.
4. Arrange the blanched Tenderstem floret-to-stem along the pastry and top with thin slices of Cambozola, taking care to cover the delicate tips with cheese to prevent them scorching.
5. Season with a grind of black pepper and a little sea salt, and bake for about 8 minutes in a really hot oven. Serve with a punchy rocket salad.