Added by Sofieboddy | Thu 04 Nov 2010 @ 14:39
A quick and simple low fat dish thatís packed with flavour and ready in under 10 minutes
200g pack Tenderstem broccoli
Thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, finely sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
Splash groundnut oil
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
4 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
1. Boil or steam the Tenderstem for about 3 minutes until tender.
2. Gently fry the ginger and garlic in the groundnut oil until softened.
3. Add the oyster and soy sauces and warm through.
4. Add the cooked Tenderstem and toss to coat in the sauce.
5. Serve with basmati rice into which you have stirred a big handful of chopped fresh coriander leaf.