Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by wmueller91
It's easier, and less time-cosuming, when you use ladyfingers, but try it with the chocolate-biscuit - yummy!
(2) Whisk the egg whites stiff.
(3) Beat the 3 egg yolks, 4 tabelspoons warm water, and the suggar until it's fluffy. Then carefully fold in the stiff egg whites, and the "chocolate-flour-mixture".
(4) Put the dough on a tray (approx. 28 x 32 cm), and bake it for 25-30 minutes. Get the biscuit out of the tray immediately, and allow it to cool.
(5) Drain the cherries, but catch the juice. Stir 3 tablespoons of it with thecorn flour untill any lumps have been dissolved.
(6) Boil the remaining juice, and add add the corn flour. Allow to cool.
(7) Mix mascarpone, suggar, and milk.
(8) Mix Kirsch and espresso.
(9) Cut circles with the glasses, in which you want to arrange the tiramisu, out of the biscuit. You need two circles for each person.
(10) Place one of the matching circles at the bottom of each glass, then dank them with half of the espresso. Apply first half of the mascarpone then the cherries.
(11) Place the second circle on top, dank it with the rest of the espresso, apply the the rest of the mascarpone and powder with cocoa.
(12) Put it into the fridge for at least 2 hours, before you enjoy!
When you choose ladyfingers, use them in the same way as the biscuit. It might be difficult to arrange in glasses. I then use a casserole.