Added by schnapperin | Fri 03 Apr 2009 @ 14:39
According to friends one of the best ending of a menu, I usual serve it with some marinaded fruits like oranges or strawberrys. Best, its really easy & quick done
100g toberlone chocolate, chopped
1 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons brandy
250 ml heavy cream
1. Whip the eggs with the sugar in a bowl over a hot steam until the mixture is frothy. Then continue with the whisk in a cold ice bath until the mass is cold.
2. In a second bowl melth the chopped chocolate, add the milk and brandy and whisk until its smooth.
3. Add the egg mass carefull to the smooth chocolate because of the temperature difference.
4. Whip the cream and add it to the egg/chocolate mass.
5. Fill it in small forms or a large parfait form and put it for at least 4 hours in the freezer (better overnight).