Tuna Pasta in Oil and Fresh Basil
Added by elizwharton | Tue 06 Nov 2012 @ 06:14
6 Tomatoes (cubed)
9 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 can mushroom
5 Cans of Tuna in Vegetable oil (or in Brine)
3-4 handfuls of Basil Leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 kilo of Spaghetti
1. Heat the wok for about 7 mins with the olive oil poured in.
2. Saute the garlic and the tomatoes.
3. Add the tuna and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add in the fresh basil leaves and stir.
5. Put the cooked spaghetti into the mixture.