Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by LttlMissCupcake
1) Pre-heat oven to 350/180 degrees. Grease 1 12-cup cupcake tin and 4 cups of second tin.
2) Sift baking powder, salt and flour in medium-sized bowl and set aside
3) Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Alternately beat in flour mixture and champagne, blending well after each addition. Briefly warm confit de violette in microwave to get it to a thick liquid consistency and stir in to combine.
4) Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and fold into batter, mixing just to combine.
5) Fill cupcake tins 2/3 full. Do not overfill as the batter really rises - must be the champagne! Fill unused cup molds halfway full with water. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Once cool, remove cupcakes from tin and continue to cool on a wire rack.
6) For the frosting, beat 4 cups butter and sugar until creamy and soft. Slowly add champagne and Chambord and continue beating until frosting is of good spreading consistency. If too thin, progressively add more sugar. If too thick, add more champagne.
7) Frost cooled cupcakes and place in individual chocolate cups. Top with raspberries.
Tchin tchin, mes amis, a votre santé!