Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Julian
Pour the oil from the anchovies into the frying pan with half the tin of anchovies.Add the spring onions and the 2 small onions and the yellow pepper and celery. and cook on a low heat.
2)In another pan add the asparagus and board beans with a splash of boiling water add salt and pepper and stir occasionally.Transfer to the frying pan.
3) Roughy smash and squash everything in the pan,tasting and add seasoning along the way.Cover with the vegetable stock and bring back to the boil.Next add the single cream and stir in slowly so its well mixed.Add a tub of cottage cheese and stir in with the stock and cream.It should start looking quite creamy and loose.Add a pinch of Rosemary and Basil along with a zest of lemon.I normally add cornflour to thicken the sause to how i want it.
4) In a roasting tray spoon in about quarter of the veggie mix to cover the bottom of the tray,top with a layer of lasagna.
5) Next add a splash of water into the secons tub of cottage cheese and spread it all over the top layer of the lasagna add the final sheets of lasagna.Then grate some cheese and cover the top.
6) In a clean frying pan add a small amount of oil and fry the asparagus tips and add them on the top of the cheese.
7) Place the lasagna in a pre heated over and cook for about 35/40 mintues making sure the lasagna is cooked,place in top part of grill and finish off.
Tuscan warm salad
Small Ciabatta loaf teared into pieces
I yellow pepper chopped
1 tablespoon of small capers
Tin of Anchovies
Red Wine vineger
Pinch of Rosemary
Pinch of Basil
Zest of lemon
1) Pour the oil from the anchovies into the frying pan add the Ciabatta and fry until golden brown,Then add the pepper,cherry tomatoes,few anchovies and cook for a few mintues.
2) Add to a bowl and mix in all the ingredients really well.Add a small amount of red wine vinegar and the rosemary.basil and a zest of lemon,finish off with a small amount of oil.