Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Muddlescook
• Blanch carrots, pepper and courgette for about 5 minutes
• Cut the spring onions into rings – including the green stems
• Chop the garlic into small pieces
• Wipe out a square casserole out with olive oil
• Lay the vegetables in layers, along with the herbs, the frozen peas and chopped onions and garlic
• Pour the tomato sauce over it, or lay slices of peeled tomatoes and the olives on the top.
• Mix the creme fraiche with the water, flour, instant soup, nutmeg and pepper and shortly boil up (also works in the microwave)
• Lay the croquettes (frozen) on the top of the vegetables and pour the creme fraiche sauce over them.
• Top with the grated cheese mixed together
• Bake in the oven at 180° / 160° (fan) for about 60 minutes on the bottom of the oven. The cheese should be crisply baked and the vegetables cooked through. You don't need to pre-heat the oven.
• Serve with fresh herbs
• For those who like a bit of meat this can be served along with a steak, a piece of chicken, a lamb chop.