Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by BritishSalads
2. Mix the soy sauce, honey, 5 spice, garlic and ginger into the orange juice. Slice the duck fillets and add to the juice mixture. Leave to marinate for 10 mins.
3. Meanwhile, cut the pepper into slices; cut each baby corn in half down the centre; do the same to the mangetout. Arrange the lettuce and watercress in a large salad bowl.
4. Use a slotted spoon to lift the duck from the marinade. Heat a large frying pan, when hot add the oil, then the duck and stir fry for 5-6 mins or until browned.
5. Add the pepper, corn and mangetout and stir fry for 2 mins. Finally add the marinade and cook until reduced slightly.
6. Remove the pan from the heat. Spoon the stir fry on top of the salad leaves, top with the orange zest, segments and pomegranate seeds. Toss the leaves then serve straight away.
For more delicious recips please visit www.britishleafysalads.co.uk