Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by eakonom
- 1/2 a pack brown rice noodles
- handful of uncooked shrimps (15-20)
- 1 small cucumber sliced
- 2 small tomatoes cut in eights
- 1 or 2 shallots sliced in halves
- small bunch of celeriac roughly leaves chopped
- bunch of colander chopped
- 2 bird-eye chillies roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- soak the noodles in lukewarm water for 5min
- mix dressing ingredients and put aside
- remove the heads of the shrimps and wash in cold water, put them in a bowl and soak in boiling water for about a minute or until turn red but remain moist and fleshy inside.
- cook noodles according to packet instructions
rinse noodles in cold water and mix with remaining ingredients
- pour over the dressing
For a classic Thai experience serve on a plastic plate.
Recipe from http://emskitchenjam.blogspot.com/2013/05/thai-style-brown-rice-noodle-salad_18.html