Added by Rickyjvw | Wed 28 Jan 2009 @ 12:03
4 apples - a mix of Cox or Braeburn
a knob of butter
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1 star anise
1 cinnamon stick
a couple of drops of vanilla essence
1 level tablespoon icing sugar
1 tub of Greek yoghurt
biscotti/almond thins, to serve
1) Mix the Chicken/Turkey breast slices (300 g) with Chicken Casserole (30 g) and add a little cold water (30ml)
2) Heat the Olive oil (3 Tspoon)in Wok
3) Put the Chicken/Turkey breast slices in Wok and fry it for a while until nearly cooked and then add some of boiled water (80ml) in Wok for the next cooking process
4) Put Celery in pieces in Wok and frying a little while. Now you need a cover for wok to steam celery for a while in 60 seconds around. You will find the celery's surface color to be greener than before and it will be done in refreshing & crunchy. Don't overcook it.
5) Finally, just add the Berry Mix (Raisins, Sour Cherrise, Blueberry, Strawberries :125 g) in the dish which will become a delicious dish for your X'mas meal.
6) Merry Christmas to you!!
I found the content of ingredients has been in wrong linking to my blog. Please ignore it and follow my cooking process.