Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by RoBBs
Hope you enjoy this recipe, if you have any questions or suggestions on recipes please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org thanx!!!!
2. Lightly grease a baking tray.
3. Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl, preferably with the sugar to save you time.
4. Add the butter/margarine and rub in fat to flour.
5. Bring together the ingredients to form a smooth dough.
6. Roll out the dough on a floured surface - it should be about the thickness of an ordinary pencil (1cm).
7. Cut out some biscuit shapes.
8. Place the biscuits on a baking tray and bake for 10 -12 minutes.
9. When the shortbread comes out of the oven sprinkle a little bit of sugar on each one, it will make them taste more sweet and scrummy!!!