Added by bethan_s_p | Wed 15 Jul 2009 @ 22:22
It is a lovely tasty dish with tomatoes and courgettes Suitable for people with food intolerence wheat, yeast and sugar free for example.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp fresh parsley + basil
250 g spelt/quinoa/corn pasta
1. Take a large frying pan place on a medium heat the olive oil.
2. When the oil is warmed add the courgettes and quite a lot of black pepper. (stir the courgette often to prevent burning)
3. Once the courgette starts to soften, put the pasta on.
4. After 5 more minutes the courgette is cooked. Then add the scallions tomatoes and garlic. Season generously.
5. Cook for a further 3 minutes or until the tomato is softening.
6. Add the cooked pasta and the torn up herbs.
7. Serve at once or allow to cool and serve as a salad.