Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Kye
Prep Time: 15 minutes
* 1 Tbsp. ground bay leaves
* 2-1/2 tsp. celery salt
* 1-1/2 tsp. dry mustard
* 1 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
* 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
* 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
* 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
* 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
* 1 tsp. paprika
* 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/4 tsp. ground mace
* 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Store in an airtight container and store in a cool place. Use with seafood or chicken. Makes about 1/4 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F; grease a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, egg, bread crumbs, mustard, light mayo and Old Bay seasoning.
3. Mix well and form into patties.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes on one side; turn the patties over and bake for 20 more minutes (or until golden brown).