Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by fabbaker
2. Warm up frying pan over medium heat, melt a knob of butter. Make a series of large, thin pancakes. Save a little pancake mix for later.
3. Put pancakes onto a baking tray and into a pre-heated oven at 100 degrees for 1 hour, or until pancakes can be snapped, then crush into a powder.
4. Cube pineapple and half of the kiwi, and spoon the flesh of your passionfruit into a bowl. Add Lyle's Golden Syrup and water, stir.
5. Pile the syrup fruit on the plate. Finely slice the rest of the kiwi and lay around the edge of the pile. Spoon over a generous helping of sand. Drizzle the syrup mixture around the island.
6. Stir a drop of green food colouring through your extra pancake mix, then make a little 'X' shaped pancake. Place on a cocktail stick and anchor the tree in the island. Finish off with mint leaves – use a little syrup mixture to help them stay on.