Added by seabert2.0 | Thu 25 Oct 2012 @ 17:58
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Extra time: 2 hours
3 gelatine leaves
125 ml cream
75 g sugar
300 g (Greek) yoghurt
4 ts liquid honey
1. Soften the gelatine in cold water (5 minutes).
2. In a saucepan, stir together the cream and sugar, until the latter is dissolved. Keep the cream close to boiling for 3 minutes.
3. Squeeze the water out of the gelatine. Take the saucepan from the stove and put the gelatine in the hot cream. Put the pan in a bowl of cold water to cool down for 3-5 minutes.
4. Stir the yoghurt in another bowl until it gets smooth and add the cream. Put this mixture in the mold (I use silicon muffin tins, you could also use plastic cups) and place it in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Cut 4 slices of the lemon (for garnish). Stir the juice of the rest of the lemon with the honey to make the sauce.
6. Take the panna cotta out of the fridge and put it on the plates. If it doesn\\\\\\\'t come out, try to cut it out with a knife, or place the mold in warm water. Garnish with the sauce and a slice of lemon.