- 600 g sliced smoked salmon, from sustainable sources, ask your fishmonger
- 2 bunches watercress or rocket, any thick stalks removed
- 3 punnets salad cress, snipped
- 10 clementines, 8 carefully peeled and thinly sliced and 2 juiced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Lay the smoked salmon out on a large serving plate. Place the watercress and salad cress in a bowl with your thinly sliced clementines.
Season the salad with salt and pepper, and then dress the salad with the juice of the two remaining clementines and the same amount of extra virgin olive oil. Toss the salad and pile on top of the plated smoked salmon. Serve with the lemon wedges and a nice glass of something fizzy!