- 4 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, made with free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 lemon, juice and finely grated zest of, plus lemon wedges to serve
- a few drops Tabasco
- 1 splash Worcestershire sauce
- ½ small radicchio lettuce, shredded
- 2 little gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 200 g fresh white crab meat, from sustainable sources, ask your fishmonger
- 250 g large cooked and peeled prawns, from sustainable sources, ask your fishmonger
- 1 large punnet cress, snipped
- a few pinches paprika
Whisk the mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and lemon juice together, then stir in the Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
Divide the shredded radicchio between 4 small bowls or glass tumblers. Arrange the little gem lettuce leaves upright around the sides of each bowl or glass tumbler, then dived the crab meat and prawns between them. Finish with a few spoonfuls of the spicy mayonnaise, the lemon zest and a bunch of cress. Top with a sprinkle of paprika and a wedge of lemon to serve.