1 1/2 parts Grey Goose L'orange vodka
1/2 part Cointreau liqueur
1 part cranberry juice
1/4 part fresh lime juice
1 whole orange, zested
1. Chill your cocktail glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice)
2. Put plenty of ice and all of the ingredients into your shaker or stirring glass and shake or stir vigorously for about 20 seconds
3. Strain the mix into a cocktail glass
4. Cut a piece of orange peel about the size of your thumb (be careful not to bend it). Hold the piece of orange peel between finger and thumb over the glass, and use a match to gently warm it for about 20 seconds
5. Then bend the peel so it releases oil onto the lighted match, igniting a flame that will settle on the surface of the drink
Top keyword searches
Popular recipes this week
Popular recipe categories
Made famous by Sex and the City, the Cosmo is a fun, fruity cocktail. Our easy recipe is brought to life by the flamed garnish. Give it a go!
BUYING SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FISH
Buying sustainably sourced fish means buying fish that has been caught without endangering the levels of fish stocks and with the protection of the environment in mind. Wild fish caught in areas where stocks are plentiful are sustainably sourced, as are farmed fish that are reared on farms proven to cause no harm to surrounding seas and shores.
When buying either wild or farmed fish, ask whether it is sustainably sourced. If you're unable to obtain this information, don't be afraid to shop elsewhere – only by shopping sustainably can we be sure that the fantastic selection of fish we enjoy today will be around for future generations.
For further information about sustainably sourced fish, please refer to the useful links below:
Marine Stewardship Council