50 ml Grey Goose L'Orange vodka
25 ml Cointreau
25 ml cranberry juice
1. Fill a cocktail glass with ice to chill
2. Pour the Grey Goose L'Orange vodka, Cointreau, cranberry juice and the juice of half a lime into a cocktail shaker
3. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds
4. Empty your glass of the ice and strain in the cocktail
5. Cut a piece of orange peel about the size of your thumb. Be careful not to bend it at this stage
6. Hold the piece of orange peel between finger and thumb over the glass, and use a match to gently warm it for about 20 seconds
7. Then bend the peel so it releases oil onto the lighted match, igniting a flame which will settle on the surface of the drink & drop peel into glass
Drinks Tube Recipe
Top keyword searches
Popular recipes this week
Popular recipe categories
Made famous by Sex and the City, the Cosmo is a fun, fruity cocktail. Our easy recipe is brought to life by the flamed garnish. Give it a go!
BUYING SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FISH
Buying sustainably sourced fish means buying fish that has been caught without endangering the levels of fish stocks and with the protection of the environment in mind. Wild fish caught in areas where stocks are plentiful are sustainably sourced, as are farmed fish that are reared on farms proven to cause no harm to surrounding seas and shores.
When buying either wild or farmed fish, ask whether it is sustainably sourced. If you're unable to obtain this information, don't be afraid to shop elsewhere – only by shopping sustainably can we be sure that the fantastic selection of fish we enjoy today will be around for future generations.
For further information about sustainably sourced fish, please refer to the useful links below:
Marine Stewardship Council