APPLICATIONS FOR THE CLASS OF 2015!
It’s hard to believe but applications for our new group of apprentices, due to start in September 2014, will soon be open again! To be eligible, applicants must be:
• Aged between 18 and 24 at the start of the programme
• Living in the Greater London area
• NEET (not in any education, employment or training)
• Have a qualification no higher than an NVQ Level 2 (or Level 1 in catering)
• Able to commit to the course for the year.
Application forms will be available on our website between the 1st April and the 31st May.
We will be delivering a number of recruitment talks for professionals working with young people who would like to find out more about our Apprentice Programme and recruitment process. The talks will be held in the basement of 6 Nile Street N1 7RF, on the following dates:
• Friday 4th April, 3.30pm-5.30pm
• Friday 25th April, 10am-12pm
• Wednesday 30th April, 3.30pm-5.30pm
• Wednesday 7th May, 10am-12pm
To reserve a place on one of these dates, please call 0203 375 5539 or e-mail email@example.com