Terms & Conditions
1. By purchasing a festival day or festival camping ticket you agree to all the festival’s Terms & Conditions set out below.
2. Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival. If you look under 21 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. The Big Feastival operates the ‘Challenge 21’ policy.
3. By purchasing a Child (age 0-11) or Teen (age 12-17) Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing. Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 2 Child or Teen Ticket holders.
4. Child and Teen ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any Child or Teen Ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child or Teen Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
5. Teen Ticket holders must camp in the same location as their families.
6. Teen ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times after 10pm.
7. Child Ticket holders are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied at any time.
8. Re-entry to the Event is not permitted, with the sole exception of parents/guardians accompanying children under the age of 16. After spending the day with the family at The Big Feastival you can drop the kids home with the babysitter and come back and party! Single use re-entry passes will only be issued on site to parents/guardians who are in possession of a child ticket and this pass allows for re-entry to the Event with or without your child. The reason for this exception is because The Big Feastival is a family-friendly event and we want to be flexible to the needs of parents/guardians. Adults not accompanying children to the Event will not be allowed re-entry.
9. All advertised line-ups are subject to change at any time.
General Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Right of admission reserved
- Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket
- No entry to the site after 10pm (each night)
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- If you are camping you are allowed to bring in your own alcohol (for consumption in the camping fields) but only up to a reasonable amount per person (eg 1 case of beer/lager/cider and up to 1 litre of (decanted) spirits). You will be asked to leave excess quantities outside the event. You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles or any kind.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the main arenas from the campsites. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles or any kind. Broken glass is dangerous for kids and for animals who will be using the park and fields after the event. Leave all glass in the car, decant it into plastic bottles or bin it. There are no exceptions.
- We do not recommend the use of any larger winnebago or RV style vehicles and cannot guarantee these vehicles access to the campsite. For those with caravans and trailer tents, please note that towing vehicles must be removed from the campsite field and parked in the public car park. Caravan awnings are allowed as are small satellite tents for children, providing in both cases that an excessive amount of space is not taken up (the allocated pitches are 8m x 6m). If large tents are erected for adult groups, the organiser reserves the right to ask for them to be taken down. Please be aware that no hook ups are available for water or electricity within the campsite. Those wishing to bring their own Campervan must purchase a Campervan ticket as well as a full weekend camping per person.
- We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and in the campsite. Fires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns etc will extinguished by the fire service. There will be designated areas in the campsite where you’ll be able to go to use small stoves to cook food.
- No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than assistance dogs such as guide or assitant dogs.
- Cars and campervans cannot be parked alongside tents and will be parked in the designated car parks
- Open fires and BBQs are not permitted
- Generators are not permitted
- Owners of Campervans should bring sufficient gas bottles in the fitted cylinders on the vehicle only. No spare bottles should be brought on site
- Campers wishing to bring stoves should bring only purpose built gas stoves with small gas bottles (2.2kg), no spare bottles to be brought. No other LPG should be on site.
- All cooking should take place in the designated cooking area
- There will be no vehicle movements on the campsite over the weekend
- No sound systems will be permitted on site
- We cannot save spaces for people, pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
- It is strongly recommend not to bring any larger winnebago or RV style vehicles and cannot guarantee these vehicles access to the campsite. For those with caravans and trailer tents, please note that towing vehicles must be removed from the campsite field and parked in the public car park. Caravan awnings are allowed as are small satellite tents for children, providing in both cases that an excessive amount of space is not taken up (the allocated pitches are 8m x 6m). If large tents are erected for adult groups, the organiser reserves the right to ask for them to be taken down. Please be aware that no hook ups are available for water or electricity within the campsite.
- Please be considerate when pitching your tent. There are no specific pitch sizes but if you arrange your tents in such a way to take up more than a reasonable amount of space for your group you will be asked to re pitch or take some of your tents down.
- In the event of needing assistance, medical or otherwise, please contact any steward or member of campsite staff who can radio for assistance.
- Campers will be issued with special wristbands, please ensure your party wear them at all times.
- Strictly no fire/Chinese lanterns on site.
- Strictly no fireworks on site.
- No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such.
- Only alcohol for personal consumption should be brought on site.
- Please ensure your party know the location of all the facilities, including first aid and how to gain help in the event of an emergency
- Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other festival go-ers safe.
- Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people, including young children.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
- The farm site is a beautiful site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean & recycling/composting what you can.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification
- The dealing in or use of illegal drugs is not allowed by Big Feastival. If you are seen with or dealing in drugs, security will be called and it is likely that the police will be involved you will be arrested. Anti-social and/or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and participants will be eviction from the site.
The event terms and conditions, shown on the website and on the back of the ticket state:
- The organiser reserves the right to search anyone entering the site. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. The organiser further reserves the right to search anyone on site who appears to be acting in an illegal or antisocial manor.
- This policy applies to all those attending the event including, crew, artists and staff.
- Random searches may be carried out at entry points to the event. The security teams will be asked to actively look for drug use. Any person suspected of drug use will be approached by security and an assessment made, this may involve a search. If drug use is suspect the police will be called as appropriate. If supply of drugs, within the event or are seen or suspected the police will be informed.