My today's lunch

MAR 15 @ 16:59

by Miss Twain

Today, for lunch, I just invented a seafood recipe. I'll describe it below, but unfortunately, I didn't take any picture of it... I was so hungry that I ate it immediately !!!mrgreen

Ingredients :

- a pack of 6 or 8 big shrimps (or scampis) without "hard skin" and tail
- a pack of 6 or 8 scallops
- 1 fresh onion
- 1 fresh lemon
- some precooked peperballs
- mayonnaise
- ketchup
- green salad leaves
- extra virgin olive oil

First,cut the fresh onion and the pepperballs in small slices and put the green salad leaves in a ball. Then, put some cooking butter in a pan and, once it's hot, add the shrimps (or scampis) in the pan. Let them cook till they're lightly golden and turn them after one or two minutes. Once they're cooked, put them slowly on the salad, add some lemon zest and half a lemon juice, a pinch of sea salt, and some extra virgin olive oil.
Then, take each scallop and slice a crisscross through each one and put them in the pan. Turn the scallops after 1 min and once they're cooked, add the pepperballs and the fresh onion, a pinch of salt and a lemon zest. Once the scallops in the plate, add half a lemon juice.
Apart in a small ball, mix some mayonnaise with ketchup with a spoon.

And now, it's time to eat... Enjoy !!!big_smile

0 replies

Login or register to make a comment

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }