Are You Fed Up?Fri 30 May 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Ready to get real about food? Check out Fed Up, a must-see new food film that will make you re-think everything you know about food.
Fed Up, from Katie Couric, Laurie David (Oscar winning producer of AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH) and director Stephanie Soechtig reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry, aided by the U.S. government, to mislead and confuse the American public, resulting in one of the largest health epidemics in history.
Fed Up premiered at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival and is now in theatres across the US. Find your nearest theatre showing the film here. Not only are there group rates for groups of 25 or more, but you can also host a panel or conversation at any theatre for groups of 50 or more.
What are you waiting for?! If you haven’t already, visit the Fed Up website to learn where it is playing near you, and check out the #FedUpChallenge, a nationwide campaign to go sugar free for 10 days.
Share on social media!
• Check out the new must-see movie @FedUpMovie and RT if you are ready to #GetRealabout food. www.fedupmovie.com
• Not only will @FedUpMovie change your life, it just might save it. See #FedUp in theaters: bit.ly/1jC9R9C
• Are You Ready to #GetReal about food after #FRD2014? See @FedUpMovie and check out the #FedUpChallenge, www.fedupmovie.com
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- June’s Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!