Are You Fed Up?Fri 30 May 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Ready to get real about food? Check out Fed Up, a must-see new food film that will make you re-think everything you know about food.
Fed Up, from Katie Couric, Laurie David (Oscar winning producer of AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH) and director Stephanie Soechtig reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry, aided by the U.S. government, to mislead and confuse the American public, resulting in one of the largest health epidemics in history.
Fed Up premiered at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival and is now in theatres across the US. Find your nearest theatre showing the film here. Not only are there group rates for groups of 25 or more, but you can also host a panel or conversation at any theatre for groups of 50 or more.
What are you waiting for?! If you haven’t already, visit the Fed Up website to learn where it is playing near you, and check out the #FedUpChallenge, a nationwide campaign to go sugar free for 10 days.
Share on social media!
• Check out the new must-see movie @FedUpMovie and RT if you are ready to #GetRealabout food. www.fedupmovie.com
• Not only will @FedUpMovie change your life, it just might save it. See #FedUp in theaters: bit.ly/1jC9R9C
• Are You Ready to #GetReal about food after #FRD2014? See @FedUpMovie and check out the #FedUpChallenge, www.fedupmovie.com
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges