Are You Fed Up?Fri 30 May 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Ready to get real about food? Check out Fed Up, a must-see new food film that will make you re-think everything you know about food.
Fed Up, from Katie Couric, Laurie David (Oscar winning producer of AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH) and director Stephanie Soechtig reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry, aided by the U.S. government, to mislead and confuse the American public, resulting in one of the largest health epidemics in history.
Fed Up premiered at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival and is now in theatres across the US. Find your nearest theatre showing the film here. Not only are there group rates for groups of 25 or more, but you can also host a panel or conversation at any theatre for groups of 50 or more.
What are you waiting for?! If you haven’t already, visit the Fed Up website to learn where it is playing near you, and check out the #FedUpChallenge, a nationwide campaign to go sugar free for 10 days.
Share on social media!
• Check out the new must-see movie @FedUpMovie and RT if you are ready to #GetRealabout food. www.fedupmovie.com
• Not only will @FedUpMovie change your life, it just might save it. See #FedUp in theaters: bit.ly/1jC9R9C
• Are You Ready to #GetReal about food after #FRD2014? See @FedUpMovie and check out the #FedUpChallenge, www.fedupmovie.com
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- Berkeley’s Efforts To Pass Measure D, The Soda Tax
- The Crunch Heard 'Round The County
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council