Are You Fed Up?Fri 30 May 2014
Story by The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
Ready to get real about food? Check out Fed Up, a must-see new food film that will make you re-think everything you know about food.
Fed Up, from Katie Couric, Laurie David (Oscar winning producer of AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH) and director Stephanie Soechtig reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry, aided by the U.S. government, to mislead and confuse the American public, resulting in one of the largest health epidemics in history.
Fed Up premiered at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival and is now in theatres across the US. Find your nearest theatre showing the film here. Not only are there group rates for groups of 25 or more, but you can also host a panel or conversation at any theatre for groups of 50 or more.
What are you waiting for?! If you haven’t already, visit the Fed Up website to learn where it is playing near you, and check out the #FedUpChallenge, a nationwide campaign to go sugar free for 10 days.
Share on social media!
• Check out the new must-see movie @FedUpMovie and RT if you are ready to #GetRealabout food. www.fedupmovie.com
• Not only will @FedUpMovie change your life, it just might save it. See #FedUp in theaters: bit.ly/1jC9R9C
• Are You Ready to #GetReal about food after #FRD2014? See @FedUpMovie and check out the #FedUpChallenge, www.fedupmovie.com
The Jamie Oliver Food Foundation (USA)
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’