Calling Our Event Hosts, We Want To Hear From You!Wed 23 May 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
This weekend gone, people all over the world joined together to celebrate real food with their friends, family and community at over 1,000 events worldwide. We’re still completely amazed by the fantastic participation from people in 664 cities across 62 countries, and as you can see our map is filled with stars representing real food events!
Did You Host An Event?
While there are lots of events already on the map, we keep hearing about more and more events that are not! So if you haven’t already why not head over to our map and register your event from last weekend through the dinner party option (even if it wasn’t a dinner party!) to help us see how many events really took place and where! You can also get in touch with is via Facebook and Twitter we’d love to hear from you.
Share Your Food Revolution Day Experience!
Lots of amazing events took place over the weekend and already we’re beginning to hear stories of people who have been inspired to buy a new recipe book, or attend their local farmers market or grocery store since attending a Food Revolution Day event. Find out how you can see your Food Revolution Day experience and photos with us here. We’d also really appreciate your feedback, take a few minutes to let us know what you thought about the day, so we can make sure that Food Revolution Day 2013 is even bigger and better!
If you collected donations at your Food Revolution Day event rather than online and haven’t managed to donate them yet, you can do so through the ‘donate’ option at www.foodrevolutionday.com. Simply select the ‘donate’ button on the right hand side of the red banner and then your country. Alternatively if you do not wish to donate online, you can email us for more details.
Thanks to everyone for getting involved and standing up for real food on May 19. Now’s the time to start thinking about how you want to celebrate Food Revolution Day 2013!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’