Calling Our Event Hosts, We Want To Hear From You!Wed 23 May 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
This weekend gone, people all over the world joined together to celebrate real food with their friends, family and community at over 1,000 events worldwide. We’re still completely amazed by the fantastic participation from people in 664 cities across 62 countries, and as you can see our map is filled with stars representing real food events!
Did You Host An Event?
While there are lots of events already on the map, we keep hearing about more and more events that are not! So if you haven’t already why not head over to our map and register your event from last weekend through the dinner party option (even if it wasn’t a dinner party!) to help us see how many events really took place and where! You can also get in touch with is via Facebook and Twitter we’d love to hear from you.
Share Your Food Revolution Day Experience!
Lots of amazing events took place over the weekend and already we’re beginning to hear stories of people who have been inspired to buy a new recipe book, or attend their local farmers market or grocery store since attending a Food Revolution Day event. Find out how you can see your Food Revolution Day experience and photos with us here. We’d also really appreciate your feedback, take a few minutes to let us know what you thought about the day, so we can make sure that Food Revolution Day 2013 is even bigger and better!
If you collected donations at your Food Revolution Day event rather than online and haven’t managed to donate them yet, you can do so through the ‘donate’ option at www.foodrevolutionday.com. Simply select the ‘donate’ button on the right hand side of the red banner and then your country. Alternatively if you do not wish to donate online, you can email us for more details.
Thanks to everyone for getting involved and standing up for real food on May 19. Now’s the time to start thinking about how you want to celebrate Food Revolution Day 2013!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Lady Cakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs
- Yummy Supper: A Vehicle Of Deliciousness
- Berkeley’s Efforts To Pass Measure D, The Soda Tax
- The Crunch Heard 'Round The County
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges