Chipotle Join The Food Revolution For Halloween FundraiserThu 30 Sep 2010
We have some really exciting news this month and can announce that Chipotle is joining forces with the Food Revolution and launching a fundraiser with proceeds going to the campaign. The enlightened fast food company, serving only freshly prepared unprocessed food, has turned their annual "Boo-rito" Halloween event into this great fundraising opportunity.
Together we want to get the word out about avoiding processed foods. This Halloween, visit any Chipotle restaurant after 6pm dressed as a horrifying processed food product and they'll treat you to a delicious burrito made with wholesome, naturally raised ingredients for only $2.
Chipotle plan to raise $1,000,000 for the Food Revolution, amazing!
You can also enter the Chipotle Costume Contest for the most horrifying processed food costumes and be in with the chance of winning one of many prizes including the grand prize of $2,500.
Chipotle will also be honoring this promotion at their UK restaurant in London (114-116 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0JR) so if you are in the UK get dressed up for your £2 boo-rito!
Check back soon at our website or at chipotle.com for more information and to find your local Chipotle. We can’t wait to see your costumes, remember to post them on our Facebook page!
The Food Revolution Team
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!
- Jamie Oliver Addresses The Global Food Revolution
- Huntington’s Kitchen Still Going Strong!