Chipotle Join The Food Revolution For Halloween FundraiserThu 30 Sep 2010
We have some really exciting news this month and can announce that Chipotle is joining forces with the Food Revolution and launching a fundraiser with proceeds going to the campaign. The enlightened fast food company, serving only freshly prepared unprocessed food, has turned their annual "Boo-rito" Halloween event into this great fundraising opportunity.
Together we want to get the word out about avoiding processed foods. This Halloween, visit any Chipotle restaurant after 6pm dressed as a horrifying processed food product and they'll treat you to a delicious burrito made with wholesome, naturally raised ingredients for only $2.
Chipotle plan to raise $1,000,000 for the Food Revolution, amazing!
You can also enter the Chipotle Costume Contest for the most horrifying processed food costumes and be in with the chance of winning one of many prizes including the grand prize of $2,500.
Chipotle will also be honoring this promotion at their UK restaurant in London (114-116 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0JR) so if you are in the UK get dressed up for your £2 boo-rito!
Check back soon at our website or at chipotle.com for more information and to find your local Chipotle. We can’t wait to see your costumes, remember to post them on our Facebook page!
The Food Revolution Team
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs