Chipotle Join The Food Revolution For Halloween FundraiserThu 30 Sep 2010
We have some really exciting news this month and can announce that Chipotle is joining forces with the Food Revolution and launching a fundraiser with proceeds going to the campaign. The enlightened fast food company, serving only freshly prepared unprocessed food, has turned their annual "Boo-rito" Halloween event into this great fundraising opportunity.
Together we want to get the word out about avoiding processed foods. This Halloween, visit any Chipotle restaurant after 6pm dressed as a horrifying processed food product and they'll treat you to a delicious burrito made with wholesome, naturally raised ingredients for only $2.
Chipotle plan to raise $1,000,000 for the Food Revolution, amazing!
You can also enter the Chipotle Costume Contest for the most horrifying processed food costumes and be in with the chance of winning one of many prizes including the grand prize of $2,500.
Chipotle will also be honoring this promotion at their UK restaurant in London (114-116 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0JR) so if you are in the UK get dressed up for your £2 boo-rito!
Check back soon at our website or at chipotle.com for more information and to find your local Chipotle. We canít wait to see your costumes, remember to post them on our Facebook page!
The Food Revolution Team
- The Real Food Innovator Awards
- California Legislation Calls For Warning Labels On Soda
- Real Food Media Project Announces Winners
- New School Meal Standards Increase Fruit, Vegetable Consumption
- A Visit From Jamie Oliver & His Mobile Kitchen Big Rig
- Marchís Monthly Challenges
- Lessons Learned From Cooking
- The Big Rig Rolls On To Next NorCal Stop
- Coming Up On May 16 - The 3rd Food Revolution Day!
- Food Culture And Education In Japan
- Blog Of The Month: Veggie Desserts
- A Food Revolution Adventure From The US To Europe
- Encouraging Passions To Foster Our Sustainable Food Future
- Paying It Forward For Life
- Cooking Basics Ė Learning Cooking Skills And So Much More
- Edible Schoolyard New Orleans: Growing A Love Of Food
- Nutrition Provisions In The Farm Bill
- One Moms Mission For A Candy-free School Valentine
- Join In On The Fun At The Kids Food Festival
- A Naturally Sweet School Valentine's Day