Chipotle Join The Food Revolution For Halloween FundraiserThu 30 Sep 2010
We have some really exciting news this month and can announce that Chipotle is joining forces with the Food Revolution and launching a fundraiser with proceeds going to the campaign. The enlightened fast food company, serving only freshly prepared unprocessed food, has turned their annual "Boo-rito" Halloween event into this great fundraising opportunity.
Together we want to get the word out about avoiding processed foods. This Halloween, visit any Chipotle restaurant after 6pm dressed as a horrifying processed food product and they'll treat you to a delicious burrito made with wholesome, naturally raised ingredients for only $2.
Chipotle plan to raise $1,000,000 for the Food Revolution, amazing!
You can also enter the Chipotle Costume Contest for the most horrifying processed food costumes and be in with the chance of winning one of many prizes including the grand prize of $2,500.
Chipotle will also be honoring this promotion at their UK restaurant in London (114-116 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0JR) so if you are in the UK get dressed up for your £2 boo-rito!
Check back soon at our website or at chipotle.com for more information and to find your local Chipotle. We canít wait to see your costumes, remember to post them on our Facebook page!
The Food Revolution Team
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- Aprilís Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: Itís Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem