Clever CreativeWed 30 Nov 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
You may have noticed some very lovely looking toolkits and new designs around the Food Revolution website recently.
These have come from our friends at Clever Creative and we wanted to give them a shout out and alert you, our community, to their great work and say a big thank you for donating their time. Thank You!
Based in Venice, California, Clever Creative’s design agency specialize in print, branding, packaging and design.
Check out some of the great toolkits they’ve created for us!
• Fact Sheet: The Hard Facts About Flavored Milk
• LAUSD Pure Milk Fact Sheet
• Milk Week of Action Local Event Brief
• Milk Week of Action Planning Guide
The Food Revolution Team
- Something For Lunch. Too Much To Ask For Kiwi Kids?
- Dirty Hands Can Lead To Healthy Hearts.
- TEDxManhattan: Changing The Way We Eat
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Prepare For Success
- Food Truth Chefs Visit Food Literacy Center
- January 2015: New Year, New Challenges
- Making Wellness Happen In Forest Hills, Queens
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Start The New Year Right
- The 52 New Foods Challenge: Easy Soup Recipes
- Food Revolution Toronto: Teamwork For A Common Goal
- Easy Holiday No Bake Desserts
- December 2014 Monthly Challenges
- The US School Food Fight: An Update
- Blog Of The Month: The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Ambassador Of The Month: Getting Kids Excited To Cook
- The UK School Food Plan - Year One
- Cooking Studio Brings Food Education To Taiwan
- Thanksgiving Leftovers For Breakfast
- Thanksgiving Food Traditions
- Eating Real For The Holidays