Clever CreativeWed 30 Nov 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
You may have noticed some very lovely looking toolkits and new designs around the Food Revolution website recently.
These have come from our friends at Clever Creative and we wanted to give them a shout out and alert you, our community, to their great work and say a big thank you for donating their time. Thank You!
Based in Venice, California, Clever Creative’s design agency specialize in print, branding, packaging and design.
Check out some of the great toolkits they’ve created for us!
• Fact Sheet: The Hard Facts About Flavored Milk
• LAUSD Pure Milk Fact Sheet
• Milk Week of Action Local Event Brief
• Milk Week of Action Planning Guide
The Food Revolution Team
- Illinois Ambassadors Join Forces On Food Day 2014
- The Dining Room Table As A Nexus For Change
- Inspiring Healthy Change In Oregon For Food Day 2014
- World Food Day 2014
- Popsicles With A Touch Of Pizzazz
- California Thursdays Success Story
- Leading The Food Revolution In Cornwall And Devon
- Win For Nutrition Education In South Florida
- Big Apple Crunch Is Back On Food Day 2014
- Real Food Media Project Launches New Film Library And Contest
- October Monthly Challenges
- Uruguay Establishes New Standards For School Food
- Petit Gourmet Spreads 'Fooducation' In Uruguay
- Rethinking Breakfast And Back-to-School Habits
- Celebrate Food Day On October 24
- Blog Of The Month: Food Day Blog
- Ambassador Of The Month: Real Food In Forbes, Australia
- Los Angeles Community Garden Council
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food