Clever CreativeWed 30 Nov 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
You may have noticed some very lovely looking toolkits and new designs around the Food Revolution website recently.
These have come from our friends at Clever Creative and we wanted to give them a shout out and alert you, our community, to their great work and say a big thank you for donating their time. Thank You!
Based in Venice, California, Clever Creative’s design agency specialize in print, branding, packaging and design.
Check out some of the great toolkits they’ve created for us!
• Fact Sheet: The Hard Facts About Flavored Milk
• LAUSD Pure Milk Fact Sheet
• Milk Week of Action Local Event Brief
• Milk Week of Action Planning Guide
The Food Revolution Team
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- April’s Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: It’s Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem