Clever CreativeWed 30 Nov 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
You may have noticed some very lovely looking toolkits and new designs around the Food Revolution website recently.
These have come from our friends at Clever Creative and we wanted to give them a shout out and alert you, our community, to their great work and say a big thank you for donating their time. Thank You!
Based in Venice, California, Clever Creative’s design agency specialize in print, branding, packaging and design.
Check out some of the great toolkits they’ve created for us!
• Fact Sheet: The Hard Facts About Flavored Milk
• LAUSD Pure Milk Fact Sheet
• Milk Week of Action Local Event Brief
• Milk Week of Action Planning Guide
The Food Revolution Team
- Childhood Obesity Month Sets Stage For Healthy Schools
- Thought For Food - Tackling The Biggest Issues Facing Our Food
- Top Tips For Food Education
- Happy Food Literacy Month California!
- The Mount Desert Island Hospital Food Revolution Heats Up
- Big Changes In UK School Food
- More Outdoor Dining Moments From Across The Globe
- September Monthly Challenges
- 100 Days Of Real Food – Still Going Strong
- Blog Of The Month: Top With Cinnamon
- Seasons Of Seafood Education And Dinner Series
- Smart Snacks Q&A
- Ambassador Of The Month: Teaching Life Changing Skills In LA
- Discovering Real Food
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges