Clever CreativeWed 30 Nov 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
You may have noticed some very lovely looking toolkits and new designs around the Food Revolution website recently.
These have come from our friends at Clever Creative and we wanted to give them a shout out and alert you, our community, to their great work and say a big thank you for donating their time. Thank You!
Based in Venice, California, Clever Creative’s design agency specialize in print, branding, packaging and design.
Check out some of the great toolkits they’ve created for us!
• Fact Sheet: The Hard Facts About Flavored Milk
• LAUSD Pure Milk Fact Sheet
• Milk Week of Action Local Event Brief
• Milk Week of Action Planning Guide
The Food Revolution Team
- LAUSD: Smarter Lunchrooms
- Five Healthy Snack Ideas For Your Holiday Table
- Berkeley Passes Soda Tax
- Diaries From The Chicago Food Day 2014
- The Revolution Is Just Beginning
- RUSD Revolutionizes Children's Eating Behaviors
- Reinventing School Lunches In Chestnut Hill
- World Diabetes Day – ‘Off To The Right Start’
- Five New Side Dishes For Your Holiday Table
- Good Food Org Guide Lists Jamie Oliver Food Foundation
- The 52 New Foods Challenge
- Jamie Calls For An 'ambush' In Food Education Fight
- November 2014 Monthly Challenges
- Exploring The Food In Landlocked Developing Countries
- Blog Of The Month: Oh, Ladycakes
- Exciting News From The Chef Ann Foundation!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Food Education In Torpoint, UK
- Getting Kids To Eat Real Food, One New Food At A Time
- The Umbrella Movement & The Children Of Hong Kong
- Yummy Supper: Greens And Beans And Baked Eggs