Food Revolution Competwition #1Wed 27 Apr 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Each week the Food Revolution is hosting a competition on Twitter to get the creative juices flowing around a core question from Jamie and the team. The theme this week was ingredients and creating your own smoothie/milkshake. The winner receives a signed book from Jamie and one of his much loved trucker caps. Find out about next weeks competwition below.
Competwition #1: Tuesday April 26 2011 6pm PST / 9pm EST
Jamie Oliver #FoodRevComp Q.U create a smoothie/milkshake,wht wld u put in it & call it?best 1 wins signed book & cap http://bit.ly/hDibfu & SIGNpetition
JadeEmilyC Jade Champney @jamieoliver Mango Tango - Mango, passion fruit, blueberries, natural yogurt and ice. Served with a fruit kebab! ♥ #FoodRevComp
BEST OF THE REST
katarnett Kat Arnett @jamieoliver 1 banana, 2 tbsp greek yogurt, 1/2c fresh orange juice, 1/2c frozen blueberries... I call it a Blue Monkey #FoodRevComp
Wakey Wakey Morning Shakey
predzNo1 Michelle Maxwell #FoodRevComp mango, orange, banana, semi milk and squirt of honey called a wakey wakey morning shakey!!!
TheAnnaB Anna B. #FoodRevComp I would put in Coconut, Lime, and vanilla yogurt, and call it Loco Coco @jamieoliver
GreenShushi Nour S-M @jamieoliver Spinach, peanut butter, almond milk, banana, orange zest--Nutty Smoothie! #FoodRevComp
Philaphonic28 Phil Senzig #FoodRevComp I would but kiwi, strawberry, pineapple, and yogurt in the smoothie. This would be called Revolution Island @jamieoliver
theRealCoconutz Anne @jamieoliver mango chunks, pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, yogurt, honey to taste = Tropical Storm #FoodRevComp
KareBear07_11 Kari G. Q1 - i would put strawberries, mango, bananas, yogurt, raspberries, black berries and blue berries..and call it ... Berry Bash #FoodRevComp
luanneiv luanne iwan @jamieoliver #FoodRevComp Papaya, banana, milk, splash vanilla, sprinkle Cardamon. Call it Caribbean Splash. Ps my daughter loves them!
Breakfast Banana Split
SharonDGriffin Sharon Griffin @jamieoliver "Breakfast Banana Split" yogurt, froz banana, froz s'berries, froz pineapple, cocoa, peanut butter, milk, vanilla #FoodRevComp
lePETITreve Selena @jamieoliver, Gingerbite: ice, carrot juice, grated ginger, almond milk, cardamon & cinnamon. #FoodRevComp
Next Competwition: Tuesday May 3 2011 6pm PST / 9pm EST Times to be confirmed.
The Food Revolution Team
FB: Food Revolution Community
- Students Cook For The Homeless On Food Revolution Day
- Momentum Grows For Food Education Campaign!
- Penguin China Cooks Up A Food Revolution!
- Catch Up On Jamies Live #FRD2013 Google Hangout
- Cooking Field Trips For Food Revolution Day
- Big Love, Big Thanks!
- Lets Get Food Education In Every School!
- Food Revolution Day 2013 Kicks Off Tomorrow!
- Work It! Food Revolution Day 2013 On The Job
- Nine Year Old Sadie Kick Starts A Food Revolution!
- Hangout With Jamie Oliver On Food Revolution Day!
- Host A School Activity With A Simple Lesson: Eat Good Food!
- Bringing Food Revolution Day To Campus
- One Meal Together: Stories From My Canadian Kitchen
- Making A Big Difference By Starting Small On #FRD2013
- Food Revolution Day Newry: Aiming Big For 2013
- A Key To Healthy Eating: Cook Together
- The Power Of Community For Food Revolution Day 2013
- Zynga Joins Food Revolution Day!
- A Simple Way To Join Food Revolution Day At Home