Food Revolution Competwition #1Wed 27 Apr 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Each week the Food Revolution is hosting a competition on Twitter to get the creative juices flowing around a core question from Jamie and the team. The theme this week was ingredients and creating your own smoothie/milkshake. The winner receives a signed book from Jamie and one of his much loved trucker caps. Find out about next weeks competwition below.
Competwition #1: Tuesday April 26 2011 6pm PST / 9pm EST
Jamie Oliver #FoodRevComp Q.U create a smoothie/milkshake,wht wld u put in it & call it?best 1 wins signed book & cap http://bit.ly/hDibfu & SIGNpetition
JadeEmilyC Jade Champney @jamieoliver Mango Tango - Mango, passion fruit, blueberries, natural yogurt and ice. Served with a fruit kebab! ♥ #FoodRevComp
BEST OF THE REST
• Blue Monkey
katarnett Kat Arnett @jamieoliver 1 banana, 2 tbsp greek yogurt, 1/2c fresh orange juice, 1/2c frozen blueberries... I call it a Blue Monkey #FoodRevComp
• Wakey Wakey Morning Shakey
predzNo1 Michelle Maxwell #FoodRevComp mango, orange, banana, semi milk and squirt of honey called a wakey wakey morning shakey!!!
• Loco Coco
TheAnnaB Anna B. #FoodRevComp I would put in Coconut, Lime, and vanilla yogurt, and call it Loco Coco @jamieoliver
• Nutty Smoothie
GreenShushi Nour S-M @jamieoliver Spinach, peanut butter, almond milk, banana, orange zest--Nutty Smoothie! #FoodRevComp
• Revolution Island
Philaphonic28 Phil Senzig #FoodRevComp I would but kiwi, strawberry, pineapple, and yogurt in the smoothie. This would be called Revolution Island @jamieoliver
• Tropical Storm
theRealCoconutz Anne @jamieoliver mango chunks, pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, yogurt, honey to taste = Tropical Storm #FoodRevComp
• Berry Bash
KareBear07_11 Kari G. Q1 - i would put strawberries, mango, bananas, yogurt, raspberries, black berries and blue berries..and call it ... Berry Bash #FoodRevComp
• Caribbean Splash
luanneiv luanne iwan “@jamieoliver #FoodRevComp Papaya, banana, milk, splash vanilla, sprinkle Cardamon. Call it Caribbean Splash. Ps my daughter loves them!
• Breakfast Banana Split
SharonDGriffin Sharon Griffin @jamieoliver "Breakfast Banana Split" yogurt, froz banana, froz s'berries, froz pineapple, cocoa, peanut butter, milk, vanilla #FoodRevComp
lePETITreve Selena @jamieoliver, Gingerbite: ice, carrot juice, grated ginger, almond milk, cardamon & cinnamon. #FoodRevComp
Next Competwition: Tuesday May 3 2011 6pm PST / 9pm EST – Times to be confirmed.
The Food Revolution Team
FB: Food Revolution Community
- A Family In Fresno Meets The Big Rig
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges
- High Protein Snacks That Satisfy
- Halloween Treat - Rocky Road Kill Recipe!