Food Revolution Competwition #1Wed 27 Apr 2011
Story by The Food Revolution Team
Each week the Food Revolution is hosting a competition on Twitter to get the creative juices flowing around a core question from Jamie and the team. The theme this week was ingredients and creating your own smoothie/milkshake. The winner receives a signed book from Jamie and one of his much loved trucker caps. Find out about next weeks competwition below.
Competwition #1: Tuesday April 26 2011 6pm PST / 9pm EST
Jamie Oliver #FoodRevComp Q.U create a smoothie/milkshake,wht wld u put in it & call it?best 1 wins signed book & cap http://bit.ly/hDibfu & SIGNpetition
JadeEmilyC Jade Champney @jamieoliver Mango Tango - Mango, passion fruit, blueberries, natural yogurt and ice. Served with a fruit kebab! ♥ #FoodRevComp
BEST OF THE REST
katarnett Kat Arnett @jamieoliver 1 banana, 2 tbsp greek yogurt, 1/2c fresh orange juice, 1/2c frozen blueberries... I call it a Blue Monkey #FoodRevComp
Wakey Wakey Morning Shakey
predzNo1 Michelle Maxwell #FoodRevComp mango, orange, banana, semi milk and squirt of honey called a wakey wakey morning shakey!!!
TheAnnaB Anna B. #FoodRevComp I would put in Coconut, Lime, and vanilla yogurt, and call it Loco Coco @jamieoliver
GreenShushi Nour S-M @jamieoliver Spinach, peanut butter, almond milk, banana, orange zest--Nutty Smoothie! #FoodRevComp
Philaphonic28 Phil Senzig #FoodRevComp I would but kiwi, strawberry, pineapple, and yogurt in the smoothie. This would be called Revolution Island @jamieoliver
theRealCoconutz Anne @jamieoliver mango chunks, pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, yogurt, honey to taste = Tropical Storm #FoodRevComp
KareBear07_11 Kari G. Q1 - i would put strawberries, mango, bananas, yogurt, raspberries, black berries and blue berries..and call it ... Berry Bash #FoodRevComp
luanneiv luanne iwan @jamieoliver #FoodRevComp Papaya, banana, milk, splash vanilla, sprinkle Cardamon. Call it Caribbean Splash. Ps my daughter loves them!
Breakfast Banana Split
SharonDGriffin Sharon Griffin @jamieoliver "Breakfast Banana Split" yogurt, froz banana, froz s'berries, froz pineapple, cocoa, peanut butter, milk, vanilla #FoodRevComp
lePETITreve Selena @jamieoliver, Gingerbite: ice, carrot juice, grated ginger, almond milk, cardamon & cinnamon. #FoodRevComp
Next Competwition: Tuesday May 3 2011 6pm PST / 9pm EST Times to be confirmed.
The Food Revolution Team
FB: Food Revolution Community
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- Julys Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sαndor From Hungary
- Blog Of The Month: These Girls Love Food
- School Lunch Standards At Risk: Updates
- FAVE - Improving Access To Healthy Foods
- How Jamie Oliver's Big Rig Tour Changed Our Lives
- Junes Monthly Challenges
- The 2013-2014 Big Rig Tour Around California!