Food Revolution Day Line UpFri 18 May 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Food Revolution Day is our first ever global food festival, and as any seasoned festival goer knows, it’s important to have a plan of attack to make the most of the experience. If we could be anywhere at anytime, here’s a snapshot of how our weekend would look. All times are local to the event.
• 14:30 PORTUGAL - Tour to Organic Farm with Wine Tasting Madiera, Portugal
• 17:30 USA - Potluck at Salmon Bay Park Seattle, Washington
• 19:00 UK - Food Revolution Indian Street Food Supper Club London, England
• 08:30 USA - Wasatch Food Revolution Run & Brunch Midway, Utah
• 09:00 INDONESIA - Food Revolution Day Bali Kuta, Bali
• 09:30 UK - Cook School Scotland and Kilmarnock Farmers Kilmarnock, Scotland
• 10:00 INDIA - Organic India Gurgaon, India
• 11:00 CANADA - Seed to Sausage in Canada Ontario, Canada
• 12:00 SPAIN - Food Revolution Day Madrid by The New Food Order Madrid, Spain
• 12:30 USA - Brickyard Educational Farm Family Day Potomac, Maryland
• 13:00 EGYPT - Real Food Fiesta Cairo, Egypt
• 14:00 USA - Jamie Oliver’s Big Rig Event @ UCLA Los Angeles, California
• 15:00 ARGENTINA - Revolición en El Bario Cordoba, Argentina
• 16:00 USA - Price-Albers Farm Visit Kenai, Alaska
• 17:00 VIRTUAL - Hang out with Jamie on Google+ (PST)
• 17:30 MEXICO - Importance of Real Food for Children Mexico City, Mexico
• 18:00 USA - Social Dinner at Seva Restaurant Detroit, Michigan
• 18:30 USA - Justin Wines Dinner Paso Robles, California
• 19:00 GREECE - Kids Cooking Real Food, Alexandropolis, Greece
• 19:30 SAUDI ARABIA - Fruits for Breakfast Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• 10:00 USA - All Day Celebration Food Festival Lynnewood, Washington
• 18:00 AUSTRALIA - Cook for you Neighbors Bronte, Australia
Check the map on www.foodrevolutionday.com to see what’s going on in your city!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Food Revolution Ambassadors Go Alfresco!
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #2
- Ambassador Recipes: Eating Real For Less #1
- A Student Led Cafeteria Revolution In Ontario
- How Poetry Changes The Conversation About Type 2 Diabetes
- August Monthly Challenges
- Real Food And Conscious Living In Bend, Oregon
- Eat. Live. Travel. Write: Inspiring A Love Of Cooking Through Words
- Why Do You Eat Real?
- "If You Can Imagine It, You Can Achieve It!"
- Global Food Initiative
- London Flagship Food Boroughs – Tackling Obesity
- Breakfast: A Most Treasured Meal Of The Day
- Lifestyle Diseases – A Review Of Actions
- Food Lab Celebrates 30 Years Of Healthy Food Empowerment
- Sparking Change In Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Good And Cheap: Cooking Delicious Meals On A Budget
- July’s Monthly Challenges
- Food Revolution Day 2014 - The Results Are In!
- Ambassador Of The Month: Sándor From Hungary