Food Revolution Day Line UpFri 18 May 2012
Story by The Food Revolution Day Team
Food Revolution Day is our first ever global food festival, and as any seasoned festival goer knows, it’s important to have a plan of attack to make the most of the experience. If we could be anywhere at anytime, here’s a snapshot of how our weekend would look. All times are local to the event.
• 14:30 PORTUGAL - Tour to Organic Farm with Wine Tasting Madiera, Portugal
• 17:30 USA - Potluck at Salmon Bay Park Seattle, Washington
• 19:00 UK - Food Revolution Indian Street Food Supper Club London, England
• 08:30 USA - Wasatch Food Revolution Run & Brunch Midway, Utah
• 09:00 INDONESIA - Food Revolution Day Bali Kuta, Bali
• 09:30 UK - Cook School Scotland and Kilmarnock Farmers Kilmarnock, Scotland
• 10:00 INDIA - Organic India Gurgaon, India
• 11:00 CANADA - Seed to Sausage in Canada Ontario, Canada
• 12:00 SPAIN - Food Revolution Day Madrid by The New Food Order Madrid, Spain
• 12:30 USA - Brickyard Educational Farm Family Day Potomac, Maryland
• 13:00 EGYPT - Real Food Fiesta Cairo, Egypt
• 14:00 USA - Jamie Oliver’s Big Rig Event @ UCLA Los Angeles, California
• 15:00 ARGENTINA - Revolición en El Bario Cordoba, Argentina
• 16:00 USA - Price-Albers Farm Visit Kenai, Alaska
• 17:00 VIRTUAL - Hang out with Jamie on Google+ (PST)
• 17:30 MEXICO - Importance of Real Food for Children Mexico City, Mexico
• 18:00 USA - Social Dinner at Seva Restaurant Detroit, Michigan
• 18:30 USA - Justin Wines Dinner Paso Robles, California
• 19:00 GREECE - Kids Cooking Real Food, Alexandropolis, Greece
• 19:30 SAUDI ARABIA - Fruits for Breakfast Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• 10:00 USA - All Day Celebration Food Festival Lynnewood, Washington
• 18:00 AUSTRALIA - Cook for you Neighbors Bronte, Australia
Check the map on www.foodrevolutionday.com to see what’s going on in your city!
The Food Revolution Day Team
- Fresno Food Champ: The Reason I Cook
- Orange Soup, Red Apples And Many Vegetables On The Big Rig
- A Family In Fresno Meets The Big Rig
- The Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Year One
- Propelling A School Food Revolution!
- December’s Monthly Challenges
- School Food And Policy In The U.S.
- Jamie's Foundation In America And It's Global Impact
- #FoodRevThanks And Gratitude
- Change Is Happening In Pittsburgh!
- Meet Our Malaysian Food Hero
- Blog Of The Month: The Wednesday Chef
- Cooking Up Change In Fresno
- Food Revolution Shake Up In Vienna
- Food Education: Counting Colors Instead Of Calories
- Mira’s Young Chefs - Hands-on, Educational And Fun Cooking Classes
- What Do You Mean, “Whole Foods – The Store?”
- Hong Kong’s Food Education Program – Think.Cook.Save.
- Manifesto For Pupils' Snack In Romania
- November’s Monthly Challenges