Food Revolution FridayFri 16 Apr 2010
Story by Danny McCubbin
With Jamie's Food Revolution due to reach its television conclusion on April 23rd on ABC, celebrities from the world of TV, music and fashion have been signing up to add their names to the growing number of Americans who demand changes in the way America eats.
Stars including P Diddy, Ricky Gervais, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Claudia Schiffer, Kim Kardashian, American Idol star Adam Lambert, Wendy Williams, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have all pledged their support to Jamie's petition - online.
Jamie believes that every child in America has the right to fresh, nutritious school meals, and every family deserves real, honest, wholesome food and so far over 281,000 Americans agree with him and have signed the petition.
But Jamie's hoping for 1 million signatures so he's asking everyone today on Food Revolution Friday to help out. So sign the petition and find out how you can make a difference.
About the author: Danny McCubbin is the website editor for JamieOliver.com
- The 3rd Annual SWAT Cook-Off 2014
- Chinese-Processed Chicken In School Meals
- How Scholarships For Groceries Aim To Impact Food Deserts
- Common Threads' World Festival
- Calling All Moms, Parents, Advocates!
- The Cycle Of Giving
- What Does The Food Movement Mean To You?
- Food Revolution Day - Let's Get Kids Excited About Food
- Breathing Energy And Life Into Real Food And Education
- The Big Rig Comes To The City Of Angels
- Feed Me Dearly: The Power Of Good Food
- Empowering High Schoolers To Make Better Food Choices
- Aprilís Monthly Challenges
- The Global Food Revolution Continues
- Eating To Live
- Quality Time On The Mobile Teaching Big Rig
- Fast Food Advertising: Itís Time To Start Paying Attention
- Food Revolution Pittsburgh Cooking Club: Fancy Water
- How The Circus Turned My Picky Eater Into A Food Lover
- Getting Rooted In East Harlem